terms & conditions
2. We advise you to print a copy of your Order and these Terms of Sale for your information and safe keeping.
3. By placing an order for any Product(s) on this Site (“Order”) you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale, and by continuing to access the Site you agree to accept the practices described in these Terms of Sale, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of the Site following such change(s) shall signify your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms of Sale.
4. By placing an Order you are offering to purchase a Product on and in accordance with these Terms of Sale. All order are dealt with a on a case by case basis and dependent on availability and confirmation of the Order price.
1. We are Brockshill Limited trading under the registerd name of Blackacre, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is 111 Hubert Grove, London, SW9 9NY, United Kingdom and our registered number is 10938851
2. You can contact us at that address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (0)20 384 44 834 between the hours of 9am – 6pm BST, Monday – Friday.
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
4. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails and whatsapp.
The Contract – creating an account
1. Orders are requested via the Site as set out in this clause.
2. Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on “create your ring” or “Book initial consultation”. This will take you to the first step of account creation. Please provide us with your name and contact details in the required mandatory fields. Once completed click “create account”.
3. This will take you to the second step of account creation “your brief”. Please complete the mandatory fields, providing as much information as possible at this stage will help ensure your our meetings are as productive as possible. Our process works best where customers provide images of their design inspirations or other similar rings which they can comment on in the “details” section. Once you have completed this section please click “schedule initial consultation”.
4. The final stage of the account creation process requires you to submit a preferred method, date and time of the initial consultation. All orders placed require us to hold an initial consultation where we will discuss our process in detail with you and seek to understand more about your specific design requirements
5. Once we have held our initial consultation we will contact you to formalise the design ideas that have been discussed previously and we will issue with a quote for your unique ring.
The Contract – Workflow
1. Once you have created an account you will have visibility of your unique workflow where you will be able to track the progress of your order.
2. The first two steps will be automatically populated based off of your details submitted when creating an account. In this section you will be able to update your contact details at any time
3. For the remaining steps please be advised that we will contact you when there is an update to your account.
4. Our acceptance of your Order will be complete only when we send you an email confirming receipt of your 60% deposit.Our acceptance of your Order will be considered for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time we inform you that your deposit has been received and it is at this point that a legally binding contract is formed between you and Blackacre for the purchase of Products (“Contract”).
5. If we are unable to fulfil your Order, you will receive an email from us informing you that the Order has not been accepted and we will refund the payment for your Order to you.
6. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
1. When you submit your brief, you are requesting a quote for the order of a bespoke ring. We will give you a quote for the ring that has been requested and will clearly set out all the ring specifications that are included within the quote. If any changes are required to the brief of quote these should be communicated to us in writing. We will communicated any quotes or revisions of quotes to you in writing via email or Whatsapp. All prices are not inclusive of VAT in the UK and EU as Brockshill Limited is not registered for VAT.
2. Delivery charges (where applicable) and any import duty and taxes incurred will be included within the price communicated to you as your quote. Please note this price will also include hallmarking costs and packaging however this price does not include any ring resizing requirements.
3. Our prices may change at any time. If we discover that the price for a Product has changed or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed, please remember that we will not be under an obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the second email confirming your Order.
4. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Product(s) we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Product(s) correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product(s) correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
Promotion and Offer Codes
1. There are nor promotion or offer codes made avaialbe to customers as orders and quotes are provided on a case by case basis as each ring made is truly unique.
1. Once we have formalised a design brief that you are happy with we will provide you with a quotation for your ring. Due to the bespoke nature of products a 60% deposit will be required via bank transfer in order to progress your order to the creation process. We will then require the final balance prior to final delivery once the creation process is complete.
2. Payments should be made to the following account using your reference number as the transfer reference:
HSBC Business Accounts
Sort Code: 40-06-21
Account number: 32695901
1. We are proud of our personal service and therefore we will always try to ensure our team are able to deliver your final product in person. Where this is not possible we exclusively use recorded and insured deliveries such as Royal Mail Guaranteed next day delivery – this applies for both UK and overseas orders.
2. We will provided you with a tracking number so that you are able to track your order with regards to any items sent out to you in the post.
3. Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
Damaged or Defective Product(s)
1. Except for any specific warranties we offer in relation to any particular Product(s) (we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our Product(s).
2. You should inspect the Product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible with your Order reference number to hand.
3. If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any delivery charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s). We will either refund the cost of the return of the Product(s) to us by you or send you a prepaid parcel which you can use to return the Product(s).
Exchanges and Returns
1. Due to our bespoke and transparent process our products are never anything other than perfect for our customers. Due to the time and materials invested in to each piece and the bespoke nature of every ring we are unable to offer refunds or accept returns for any product.
1. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
2. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will limit our liability for:
1. fraud; or
2. death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence; or
3. or breach of your legal rights in relation to the Product(s) including the right to receive Product(s) which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and supplied with reasonable skill and care.
3. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
1. All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided with your registration details (as updated by you). By accepting these Terms of Sale you give your consent to receive communications from us by email.
1. The entire content of the Site, including all jewellery design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the name ‘Blackacre’, is the sole property of Brockshill Limited. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Site nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
1. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Sale and no single or partial exercise of any such right or remedy shall impair the right or remedy, or operate as a waiver or variation of it, or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time.
2. If any clause of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority, that clause or part-clause will be deleted from these Terms of Sale and the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms of Sale shall remain unaffected.
3. A person who is not a party to a Contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms (including these Terms of Sale) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
4. We will try and solve any disagreements quickly, fairly and efficiently. However, if you are not happy with the way that we deal with any disagreement and you want to begin court proceedings, you must do this within the United Kingdom.
Last Updated 01 September 2017